The book that I would never regret buying


      Theres a plenty of books out there and then there’s this one book that you know you can't just get rid off. A book that surely you'll read it a million times. 

Story time: 


          I'm not really fond of buying books for entertainment. The reason why, is that dont have money to buy it because am still a student. One day, I go to national Bookstore with my friend and I've never planned on buying a book, just a g-tec pen and roam around NBS and sniff the books there. Well, i love the smell of books. And then out of nowhere roaming around i saw this book and suddenly i felt a strong connection with it. Just by reading the title i know that this piece will gonna go home with me. And guess what? its now living with me!!! 

         It takes me more than a month before i really red the book, i mean read the whole book continuously. And i gave my self a pat for buying it. This book entitled “Maybe You'll Love Me When I'm Gone” by Neil Jed Castro is definitely worth your penny!! It was published under ABS-CBN Publishing Inc. last 2018.


My Thoughts...

          This book tackles about issues you have within yourself. It tells you the journey of the main character not giving up in love and life.




          When i was reading this, there are moments when i'll stop reading and make me wander around my thoughts... make me think about my worth and the decision that I've made. Its a roller coaster feeling when you are reading it. It somehow gives you the assurance you wanted to hear, the advice that you needed, and the words that will make you feel better. 

       When am starting to doubt and question myself, I'll just get this book and read so I will be reminded about the journey of the main character in this book. It will give you another perspective about love and life. Theres a lot of lesson that surely mold you as a person.